Sunday, February 18, 2007

Naruto is back on track and its damn nice and hilarious! Cant wait to see the grown up Hinata, Neji, Kiba...etc and most importantly, the various battles between our beloved ninjas and the Akatsuki!

but wat is this post about? guess the title has stumped most of u guys? well...dont be. the title is actually the title of the ending song of naruto....called 流れ星 ~Shooting Star~. I cried while listening to it coz its very touching though its a fast song. The english translation as as listed below :)


When I look at the sky
Hey, the stars are still embracing
These stars look like a crowd of people
Emitting different types of light

That’s right, that’s why,
I want to shine for once
I close my eyes and swear
I entrust my dream to a shooting star

This is the park I always go to
I can see the sunset on the slide
Since long ago, it was my own special tower
If I have any troubles, I’ll always come here
Ever since that time, I am in the middle of my dream
Even up to now, I am not able to fulfill it
Maybe this is the end
What a weak voice I speak in but there are also days that seem spicy

But then I’ll remember
Looking for the shooting star in that starry sky
The wish that I made when I was small
Hasn’t changed with the passage of time


When I look at the sky
Hey, the stars are still embracing
These stars look like a crowd of people
Emitting different types of light

That’s right, that’s why,
I want to shine for once
I close my eyes and swear
I entrust my dream to a shooting star



Its even more touching coz the starting and ending of the song shows Naruto and Sakura reminiscing about their buddy Sasuke. In the rap portion (middle), shows Naruto and Sasuka in funny comical sketches fighting and squabbling, in which Naruto always loses. Then the last part, Naruto trains damn hard and when he tires, Sasuke was there to throw him a towel.....

Doesnt this brings back many memories for all of u out there? We have fights with our friends, quarrels, disagreements....some never patched back, some patched but never returned to the same as before, while others bloom and continues to flower despite the trials they face.

Friendship isnt about big actions, or by the mouth, claiming that u r a good friend...etc....but like the clip, where all Sasuke did was to throw Naruto a tower and stood there. It's little actions here and there, when ur friend least expects it but needs it the most, that really shows who is the true friend.

And this brings back the past videos of Sasuke and Naruto. Lemme tell u...i can cry from watching Naruto and Sasuke...the friendship/rivalry between Naruto/Sasuke, Sakura/Ino, Hinata/Neji...etc really can bring tears to my eyes....and listening to this song and having lots of anime memories and real life personal memories....made me reflect and decide to post this.....


Sigh....im 22 this yr...no more claiming territories in the playground...haha (remember the song?) or playing Catching....im a mature man now and gotta act my age :)



but of coz...deep down inside is still the ever lovable, huggable, suave and cute Joseph that all loves ^^


the facts of life....
- 2/18/2007 08:10:00 PM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!